December Happenings

So much has happened this December, I was not able to take many pictures because my camera died and I could not find my charger anywhere. LOL I put it somewhere so I wouldn't lose it but now I can't remember where I put it! LOL So I bought a new but not till the end of December LOL

Rachel came down from Logan, and we rode the tracks to the gateway.
        
Paxton and Brandon building our ginger bread house at the Price Family Chirstmas Party.

Paxton on Christmas Eve getting ready to open his PJ's
                                             
This is how we found Paxton Christmas Morning
Paxton Riding his Horse, kroshers, christmas morning.
Paxton Riding his four wheeler he got from Grandpa.
Wes and Brandon Playing Donkey Kong
Playing Just Dance 2 LOVE IT
Paxton in his new suit and brushing his teeth.
New Years Eve Paxton enjoyed some chocolate
Brandon and I went snowboarding at the Canyons. . . AMAZING!
Yes that is ME! LOL
This year for Christmas we got Dad Price updated Kid photos
Brandon's Siblings

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy! I found your blog! Your family is so cute! Paxton is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

.