Long Post!!!

I was loading pictures and realized that I have more pictures than I thought. LOL I was wishing I had something to blog about now I have tons!

Paxton crawled up the stairs all by himself to day, he is so crazy. Climbing seems to be his lot in life, I need to keep a constant eye on him so that he doesn't fall off whatever he has climbed up!

Miss Koda Trying to help him, LOL





Here is Paxton in his new big boy chair! We use to just feed him in his BUMBO, but he has learned how to exit it and roll off the table! He was fine but I don't know about ME! LOL





About a week ago, my sister in laws and I took the kids to the water pad on base! It was so much fun, Paxton fell asleep after playing in the water for about 10 minutes.






Here are a couple of crafts I have done in the last little while, the Paxton letters have taken me since Christmas to finish not cause they are hard but because I just needed to get in gear and do them!



I Stole both of these ideas from ANGIE, Thanks cute girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo those look amazing!! Nicely done! Your cute boy is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little heart-breaker. Cam learned how to get out of his bobby too. Cute pics, he has tons more hair now. Cute letters too.

    ReplyDelete

.