4th of July Fun!

We had a fun 4th of July weekend, Friday we had GIRLS NIGHT! All my sisters, Majic and I went to dinner and a Movie. Can you guess what movie, you better believe it ECLIPSE! Yes I did LOVE IT! LOL Saturday Brandon and I went SUV Shopping and ended up buying one, LOL crazy I know. We sold our G6 and bought an SUV for camping and most importantly SNOWBOARDING. After Car Shopping Cassie, Rachel and I went to lunch and Shopping. We went to kid to kid I found way to much stuff. We then went to my mom's and did fireworks! It really was a fun filled weekend.

Paxton and Cousin Nathan waiting for fireworks

2 comments:

  1. Love those pics of Nathan and Paxton together....what cute little cousins! Glad you guys had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on team Paxton and team Nathan.

    ReplyDelete

.